To say that working with dogs is my passion would be an understatement. They are literally my life.
From the moment i asked my parents to get me a 'police dog' i have been obsessed with dogs.
I have studied extensively to get the best scientific understanding of mans best friend but more importantly i have spent years actually working with them.
My passion in life is helping dog owners better understand their dogs.
I believe that more often then not the dog is not the problem, rather the symptom of the problem.
I take a holistic approach in resolving any behaviour issue.
My goal is always to give your dog the platform to become the very best version of themselves.
MY QUALIFICATIOS INCLUDE:
1. Canine Communications diploma- Lotte Griffiths
2. A-Dip CBM (with Distinction) Compass U.K.- Petsense College SA.
3. DipCABT (COAPE SA) Animal Behaviour with Merit.
4. Certified IMDT Dog Trainer with Distinction.
5. ConfiPup Instructor with Distinction.
6. Learn Canine Puppy and Obedience Instructor Certificate with merit.
7. The puppy Lab- School of Canine Science
8. Pawsonel Trainer Bronze
9. Master course- Aggression in Dogs – run by Michael Shikashio.
Access in-depth courses including step-by-step instructions that will help you achieve your goals with your dog.
From any device, any time at your convenience. Resume exactly where you left off. No limits on the number of times you can view video lessons once your enrolled in a course.
Our focus is building the relationship between owner and dog. Maximizing the development of both so that the very best outcomes can be acheived.